[armedbear-devel] ABCL manual, PDF with suggestions

Mark Evenson evenson.not.org at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 08:03:56 UTC 2011

On Oct 21, 2011, at 08:34 , Philipp Marek wrote:

> Hello Mark,
>
> here's the ABCL manual with a few ;) annotations.
>
> Please take them with a grain of salt, yadda yadda yadda.

Thanks a lot!  There's a lot of detailed work that you point out
that I didn't get a chance to finish, but I tried to incorporate
your large-scale criticism in [the abcl-20111021a release of the
Armed Bear Common Lisp User Manual][1].

The [LaTex sources to the manual][2] are on the abcl 1.0.x branch
for which diffs are solicited.

[1]: http://abcl-dynamic-install.googlecode.com/files/abcl-20111021a.pdf
[2]: http://svn.common-lisp.net/armedbear/branches/1.0.x/abcl/doc/manual/abcl.tex