[armedbear-devel] ASDF: Cannot handle the special form EXTENSIONS:TRULY-THE

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Wed Nov 30 15:51:02 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Alessio Stalla <alessiostalla at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't agree :)
> I believe your transcript justifies my claim: Screamer does not know
> about ABCL's truly-the. Somehow it gets in contact with one such form
> and barfs. Try grepping "Cannot (currently) handle the special form"
> in Screamer (I can't right now or I'd do it myself).
>
> A.

You might be right!

blakes-mac:screamer blake$ find . -type f -exec grep -Hi currently \{\} \;
./doc/screamer.texinfo:unfortunately currently support the full ANSI
Common Lisp.
./README:Source files part of the distribution not currently referenced in the
./screamer.lisp:  "The version of Screamer which is loaded. This is
currently still 3.20,
./screamer.lisp:    ;; currently uses, so setting dynamic-extent to T will only
./screamer.lisp:     (error "Cannot (currently) handle the special
form ~S" (first form)))
./screamer.lisp:                 "Cannot (currently) handle a LAMDBA
expression with~%~
./screamer.lisp:                      "Cannot (currently) handle a
LAMDBA expression with~%~
./screamer.lisp:                     (error "Cannot (currently) handle
a nondeterministic~%~
./screamer.lisp:                    "Cannot (currently) handle the
special form ~S inside a~%~
./screamer.lisp:Currently, if FOO is a nondeterministic function defined using
./screamer.lisp:  "Currently unsupported.
./screamer.lisp:Screamer currently provides two convenient
force-functions, namely
./screamer.lisp:Screamer currently provides two convenient
force-functions, namely
./TODO:***** Support at least some of the currently missing special forms
./TODO:    At least SBCL cannot currently stack-allocate a let-bound lambda,
blakes-mac:screamer blake$

blakes-mac:abcl.svn blake$ find . -type f -exec grep -Hi \(currently\) \{\} \;
./src/org/armedbear/lisp/.svn/text-base/known-functions.lisp.svn-base:;;
Boolean predicates that can not (currently) return unboxed Java
booleans.
./src/org/armedbear/lisp/known-functions.lisp:;; Boolean predicates
that can not (currently) return unboxed Java booleans.
blakes-mac:abcl.svn blake$