[armedbear-devel] [fset-devel] FSet on ABCL

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:39:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

to follow up on the topic of running FSet on ABCL, I just committed a
set of changes to ABCL to modify its implementation of symbol macros.
I verified that FSet compiles and loads cleanly with it and without
the modifications to deflex that were present in my earlier patch. I
also played with FSet a bit (that's the topic for another mail) and
everything appears to be working fine. However, I can't run the test
suite; I tried (fset::run-test-suite 1) and it inevitably crashes with
a stack overflow exception, even if I raise the stack size quite a bit
(I went up to 8M from a default which is not clearly documented but is
certainly between 512k and 2M). Does the test suite depend on the CL
implementation doing tail-call optimization?

Bye,
Alessio