[armedbear-devel] The value :LONG is not of type (MEMBER NIL :BOOLEAN)

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Mar 20 16:17:53 UTC 2011

On 3/20/11 4:52 PM, Chun Tian (binghe) wrote:

[…]
> Now I need help.  If one could spend 5 minutes do a SVN checkout of
> the release branch:
>
> https://cl-net-snmp.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cl-net-snmp/snmp/branches/6
>
>  and try to ASDF load it (you'll need usocket 0.5 and ironclad), two
> major CLOS bug of ABCL will show up, one is at "pdu.lisp", as what
> the mail title said, The value :LONG is not of type (MEMBER NIL
> :BOOLEAN).

I have reproduced your error with ABCL trunk.

> I have no idea how to fix it.

It is not immediately clear whether this is actually CLOS or the
compiler, as the file seems to eval without errors.  We'll need a little
time to investigate but hopefully we'll have you on your way to SNMP
land in Java via CL in no time…

Thanks for the bug report.