[armedbear-devel] Bug triaging / new milestones available

Blake McBride blake at mcbride.name
Fri Mar 11 13:50:59 UTC 2011

Greetings,

Having a version number of zero point anything sends a message that
the application is not yet meant for real, production use.  I see ABCL
as being sufficiently complete and reliable as to warrant a 1.0
release.  Enhancements and bug fixes will likely go on indefinitely.
The question is, is ABCL sufficiently complete and reliable to be
called Common Lisp and used in a production environment?  If the
answer is yes I think a version 1.0 is due.  If the answer is no, what
are the steps necessary to get it there?

I didn't see a "Roadmap" link on the ABCL page.  That would be great.

Thanks.

Blake McBride