[armedbear-devel] [ANNOUNCE] ABCL 0.25.0 released

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:18:59 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 9:59 PM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
> On behalf of the developers of ABCL (Armed Bear Common Lisp) I'm glad to
> be able to announce the 0.25.0 release.

I'm glad to add that ABCL is now available for Maven users directly
from the Maven Central repository:
<http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/armedbear/lisp/abcl/0.25.0/>. A
page has been created on the ABCL wiki with a brief description of how
to add ABCL as a dependency of your Maven project:
<http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/wiki/MavenSupport>.
>From now on, future releases of ABCL will appear on Maven Central
shortly after a new version is released to the public through the
common-lisp.net project page.

For any questions or requests, please write to the development mailing list:

 armedbear-devel at common-lisp dot net

Sincerely,
Alessio Stalla