[armedbear-devel] Release branch (0.25) created: please test

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:00:01 UTC 2011

After the merge of the UNSAFE-P-REMOVAL branch to trunk, Mark Evenson
discovered a regression: we failed to compile Montezuma. With some
help of Alessio Stalla, I've been able to fix this regression last
night, clearing up the last blocking issue for branching for a
release.

In order to make sure our release works with your software, please
test the release branch with it. You can check out the branch using
Subversion, from
svn://common-lisp.net/project/armedbear/svn/branches/0.25.x

Any findings can be reported to this list, or, if you have Trac
access, directly as a Trac ticket.

Thanks in advance for your efforts!