[armedbear-devel] ASDF 2.016 breaks compiling ASDF systems packaged in jars

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Jun 9 11:18:09 UTC 2011

On 6/8/11 07:26 , Mark Evenson wrote:
[…]

> Committed to ABCL in [r13311][].
>
> [r13311]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13311

A quick HEADS-UP: ASDF 2.016 breaks compiling ASDF systems packaged in
jars.  I've located the spot where this is failing as
COMPILE-FILE-PATHNAME* not performing output translations on absolute
pathnames.  Now I need to figure out why this was changed in ASDF, then
how to wrangle in the behavior needed for ABCL.