[armedbear-devel] ASDF 2.016 released

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:17:35 UTC 2011

Dear Lisp implementors,

below is the announcement for ASDF 2.016, as posted on the
asdf-announce mailing-list, also accessible via its gmane mirror
gmane.lisp.asdf.announce. Please have me take your list off my
forwarding aliases if unappropriate.

Can you upgrade your implementation to ship with the latest ASDF? Thanks!
If you're still using 2.015 (or something even older), there have been
many bug fixes, robustness, portability and upgradability enhancements
and a few features implemented since.

We recommend that you keep (require :asdf) working as well as (require "asdf").

Consider this: the first hole ever dug on the moon by a man-made machine is
now done. It is the most expensive hole in the history of the human race.
Now, what does that mean? How do we know whether this is one of man's noblest
achievements or if it is a game being played by a small group of lunatics for
their own amusement — at our expense?"
	— Neil Postman, "Teaching as a Subversive Activity"