[armedbear-devel] [armedbear-cvs] r13381 - trunk/abcl

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Mon Jul 11 17:51:04 UTC 2011

On 7/10/11 12:53 AM, Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> I've created the 0.26 release branch after updating CHANGES.
>
> If there are no further objections, I'll continue the release process by
> signing the release.
>
> It'd be very helpful if one of the other committers can update the
> webpages, as I won't have time to do that today or tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the abcl-0.26.0-src release won't build because that
archive is missing the newly added org.armedbear.lisp.protocol package.

[Fixed and backported to the abcl-0.26.x branch][1].

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13391

My vote would be to figure out the stack overflow reported in [ticket
#154][2] as well as whatever is causing the ansi-interpreted errors that
Ville is noticing, and move to releasing an abcl-0.26.1.

[2]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/154

Erik is on his first day of vacation, and probably has limited upload
bandwidth, so we may be a bit constrained here.