[armedbear-devel] Filename errors in Windows

Kevin Krouse kevin.krouse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 17:04:31 UTC 2011

Hi Arie,

I occasionally produce new builds of J when there is a new version of ABCL.
 When the ABCL pathname change appeared, I fixed it up so that J would build
again, but didn't test much as you have found out.  I'd love to get some
help with the lisp side of things in J.  For example, the slime integration
doesn't work and I've disabled the command.

I'll take a look at the path issue in J and see if I can unblock you.  Also,
for J issues we still use the old sourceforge
users<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=armedbear-j-users>and
dev<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=armedbear-j-devel>mailing
lists.

Kevin