[armedbear-devel] Problem with error reporting

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:52:14 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Blake McBride <blake at mcbride.name> wrote:
> These sorts of messages are making development significantly and
> needlessly time consuming:
>
> #<THREAD "http-8084-3" {37ADF98A}>: Unhandled condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR:
>  There is no applicable method for the generic function ~S when
> called with arguments ~S.

I believe it's related to a problem with autoloading not firing in
certain situations. As a workaround, try to ensure that the pretty
printer and/or print-object is loaded before you run your code (a
simple (pprint 42) should do). I can't check it right now, so let me
know if it doesn't work.

Bye,
Alessio