[armedbear-devel] initialization of shared slots

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Wed Jan 5 13:16:49 UTC 2011

Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:

> On 1/5/11 12:27 , Didier Verna wrote:
>> it seems that until now, I've been relying on a non-standard behavior,
>> namely the fact that shared slots with an :initform are initialized
>> before the first actual class instance is created:
>
> Filed as [ticket #119][1].
>
> The CLOS code is split between Java and Lisp, so we need to analyze
> further: we'll keep you posted.
>
> Thanks for the report!

  No problem. Just to be clear, I don't think that ABCL's behavior on
this is wrong wrt to the standard. It seems to be a corner case. I need
to investigate more on this.

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com