[armedbear-devel] Broken link in documentation

Didier Verna didier at lrde.epita.fr
Tue Jan 4 13:10:35 UTC 2011

  The page http://common-lisp.net/project/armedbear/doc/abcl-user.html
contains two pointers to files under this directory:

http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/browser/trunk/abcl/examples/abcl/javacall_from_lisp/

both are broken links. In fact, it seems that every example pointer to
trac is broken. Once in the trac "not found" page, I have a 50% chance
to get an Internal Server Error when clinking on Search, but last time,
I got to a working page showing this last change:

 (delete)    	  @12718   	  [12719]   	8 months  	mevenson  	 Example reorganzation: delete 'abcl' directory.

It seems to indicate that the abcl directory under examples/ should be
removed in the links, which indeed seems to be the case: I can reach
this one instead:

http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/browser/trunk/abcl/examples

--
Resistance is futile. You will be jazzimilated.

Scientific site:   http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier
Music (Jazz) site: http://www.didierverna.com