[armedbear-devel] newbie question

Lukas Georgieff lukas.georgieff at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 09:33:58 UTC 2011

Hi,
I am new to ABCL and have a question to it's capabilities:My goal is to load an exsting part of a system coded in lisp into Java and to use the lisp code as basic library for a java application.
Currently my approach is to load the lisp code with:Interpreter interpreter = Interpreter.createInstance();interpreter.eval("(load \"my-lisp-code.lisp\")");...
So the lisp code must be present in the project every time it is running.Is there any chance to translate the lisp code to a Java source file by using ABCL? So it would not be necessary to provide the lisp code in the java application after it is translated once.

Best regards
Lukas