[armedbear-devel] Registering Java Exceptions

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 23:04:35 UTC 2011

Hi,

to follow up on the issue: Erik pointed me to the source of the
problem (that he also documented as ticket #123 [1]). It was caused by
breakage in one Java implementation of subclassp, probably left over
by the reimplementation of java-class in Lisp. I fixed it by reusing
the (amended) generic implementation in the LispClass.subclassp static
method. In the process I also fixed register-java-exception to signal
meaningful errors if you feed it an object that does not name a class.
This is available on trunk as revision 13221 [2]. Please check if your
code now works.

Best regards,
Alessio

[1] http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/123