[armedbear-devel] stack overflow when compiling alexandria-tests

Mark Evenson evenson.not.org at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 10:45:12 UTC 2011

On Dec 20, 2011, at 01:06 , Anton Vodonosov wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am running tests of some libraries with ABCL (I decided to setup an test environment for CL libraries).
>
> When compiling alexandria tests by (quicklisp:quickload :alexandria-tests)
> it encounters StackOverflow. I am using the latest quicklisp. I've tried to increase
> the java stack size by -XX:ThreadStackSize=12048, but it doesn't help.

I can't quite decide if this is the ABCL reader or the compiler, but it is something funky with dealing the "#1=(#1#)" form used by alexandria-tests to exercise the circular tree detection code.

I [filed a bug to track this problem][#191].

[#191]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/191

Thanks for the bug report!