[armedbear-devel] [armedbear-cvs] r13546 - trunk/abcl

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Mon Aug 29 14:12:05 UTC 2011

On Aug 28, 2011, at 22:46 , Erik Huelsmann wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> Could you add the changes related to JSS, JAR packaging and the like that you have been putting on trunk?
>
> The current list is compiled based on r13382 (branch point 0.26) up to HEAD, manually eliminating the revisions which have been merged into the 0.26 branch.
>
> Looking at the list, I'd like to create another release soon: the pretty printer fixes haven't made it in a public release yet, nor have many of the JAR packaging fixes and improvements that you committed.
>

> As always, if you see things differently, discussion welcome, of course!

I've [committed a description of the changes to the contrib][r13547].  There isn't actually a lot different from the previous release, but I need to find the time to explicate better what was released in abcl-0.26.  And find time to finish the Maven artifact in ASDF files code, which should mostly be complete, but is un-debugged.

[r13547]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13547

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."