[armedbear-devel] Bad Windows regression fixed; time for abcl-0.26.2?

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Aug 11 15:51:11 UTC 2011

Today, [I fixed a bad bug in which fasls with whitespace in their
path under Windows were failing to load][13460].

Given how common whitespace in pathnames under Windows should be, I
would suggest that we should make an abcl-0.26.2 release in the
next week or so.

Maybe we can use this as an exercise for someone other than Erik
to make a release (namely me)?  I think Erik has signed my PGP key
at this point, although I haven't checked.

[13460]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13460

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."