[armedbear-devel] Instructions/patches for Hunchentoot on ABCL

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Wed Apr 27 22:09:34 UTC 2011

On 1/4/10 5:13 PM, Mark Evenson wrote:
> On 12/28/09 3:04 PM, Mark Evenson wrote:
>
>> Actually, I believe that a Hunchentoot working with ABCL is not that
>> difficult to achieve.  This is a project that I have long worked on in a
>> piecemeal fashion.

[…]

> Since newcomers to ABCL usually go looking for a web server to play
> around with, I think this effort deserves a [web page to collect the
> assorted information necessary to get such a seemingly simple task
> done][1].
[…]

> [1]:  http://slack.net/~evenson/abcl/hunchentoot

Hunchentoot is now working again with ABCL, with the installation
instructions adjusted to use Quicklisp.  A fair number of previous
patches have been incorporated upstream.

As it stands now, one needs to build ABCL from [trunk past r13272][1],
and then patch [usocket][2], [bordeaux-threads][3], and [Hunchentoot][4]
itself.

I'll work on getting the necessary patches into the necessary repositories.

Bug reports solicited.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13272
[2]:http://slack.net/~evenson/abcl/hunchentoot/quicklisp-usocket-abcl-20110427a.diff
[3]: