[armedbear-devel] ASDF and ABCL

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Wed Sep 29 21:24:21 UTC 2010

On Sep 27, 2010, at 11:35 PM, Ville Voutilainen wrote:

> On 28 September 2010 00:33, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Dear ABCL developers,
>> the one big thing missing in ABCL to fully pass the ASDF test suite is
>> support for
>> (directory "/usr/share/common-lisp/source/**/*.asd")
>> Could you get it to work and update to the latest stable ASDF? That
>> would be great!
>
> I'll see what I can do. I implemented the normal wildcard support for DIRECTORY
> in abcl, I am familiar with the area.

I'm still out of commission for contributing to ABCL for at least
another two weeks due to "real-world" contraints, so won't be able
to carry the torch at least until then.

In surveying other Lisps for cribbing code ideas, SBCL was the only
one that seemed to help (out of SBCL, clisp, and ECL that I looked
at), but that was about as far as I got.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."