[armedbear-devel] Working toward the 0.22 release?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 19:00:08 UTC 2010

Since it's now almost 2 months since we did our last release, it's time to
work to the next one again.

With regret I propose that we release what we currently have in trunk
(unless someone quickly wants to do something about that). Then, after we
branched, I'll merge the generic-class-writer branch to trunk meaning it
should then be tested enough to be included in 0.23.

Like any release, we need:

 * to update CHANGES
 * to create a release-notes html file
 * to make sure our code doesn't have regressions by running it through the
Maxima test suite and the ANSI tests

Volunteers for any of these steps, or maybe people wanting to perform other
steps in addition?