[armedbear-devel] Searching for wild-inferiors

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Sep 2 18:54:38 UTC 2010

This was reported by ASDF maintainers and logged as [ticket #105][1].
I looked at cribbing from the SBCL  implementation, wrote some basic
unit tests, and then ran out of time to finish. Contributions welcome.

[1]:  http://arxiv.org/pdf/1008.4960v1

Tersely written from my iPod

On Sep 2, 2010, at 3:05 PM, Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen at gmail.com