[armedbear-devel] failure to compile big files

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 07:48:55 UTC 2010

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:09 PM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
> Alessio,
>
> Did you find time to fix the issue mentioned below, or should we file
> an issue in order to keep track?

No, I didn't fix it, and it's better to keep track of it.
Now I'm busy with invokedynamic - or better, with the new verifier,
which is a prerequisite for it - but after that, I'd like to try to
change our FASL loading scheme to avoid text files entirely, compiling
the text file to a .class. If that turns out to be a good choice, I'll
do the method splitting for it; else, I'll fix the bug the way I
originally proposed.

Bye,
Alessio