[armedbear-devel] cl+ssl problem

mahmud bigthingist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 19:38:25 UTC 2010

On 10/7/2010 12:44 PM, Cyrus Harmon wrote:
 A trivial rename of the .asd file (and the contained system) to, say,
clssl, allows ABCL to get past this, so it looks like the + in the file
name (or ASDF system name) is causing the problem.

> Of course the trivial fix doesn't really fix things as there's still a CFFI problem, but that's for another email....

Cyrus,

I myself need cl+ssl for our project and was thinking of wrapping the
CFFI calls to openssl with a layer that calls java crypto APIs instead.

There is more to do, but I can give that particular problem some
attention, mostly because we need it for work.

Regards.

- mahmud