[armedbear-devel] Commit for bug with spaces in directory backported to 0.23.x

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Mon Nov 29 09:02:20 UTC 2010

I've [backported the fix for spaces in directory to the 0.23.x
branch][1], so those interested in testing can just shake-out the
prosposed abcl-0.23.1 version.  To correct a possible misunderstanding,
I am interested in testing in all developer environments, not just
Windows, although my confidence has grown under all environments
(WinXP, Solaris, OSX) that I have managed to test.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/13065

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."