[armedbear-devel] Patch to get BORDEAUX-THREADS working on post abcl-0.23.0

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat Nov 20 03:02:40 UTC 2010

As part of my ongoing task of keeping Hunchentoot working with ABCL, I
noticed BORDEAUX-THREADS currently (as of 0.8.0) doesn't work with
abcl-0.23 or later as we deprecated the thread interface it relies on.

I've [created patch][1] that fixes this as well as actually providing an
implementation of the CONDITION-WAIT/CONDITION-NOTIFY primitives, which
had stopped working due to bit rot in BORDEAUX-THREADS.

There is still a little funkiness in the bordeaux-threads-test suite
which sometimes seems to generate errors, but I think this is from MOP
issues in the fiveam, but I'm not exactly sure.

[1]:
http://slack.net/~evenson/abcl/hunchentoot/bordeaux-threads-abcl-20101120a.patch