[armedbear-devel] Working toward the 0.23 release

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:03:57 UTC 2010

We've had a productive number of weeks since our last release. Changes include:

 * Running the Maxima test suite without failure [Thanks to the Maxima
team for their part in this!]
 * CLOS thread safety fixes
 * Fixes to be able to run on Oracle JRockit JVM
 * Numerous tickets fixed
 * A new class file writer to build further optimizations upon

So, I think we should be moving toward a release real soon now. Is
there more to be added to trunk? If not, I'll be branching by the end
of the weekend; otherwise, let's discuss and see what timelines to
set.

Everybody, thanks again for your contributions!