[armedbear-devel] Changes committed to org.sciencecommons.lisp.protege

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Sun May 23 20:28:52 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 9:28 AM, Alan Ruttenberg
<alanruttenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm poking at that spec and am making a little progress. First,
> there's the directive "DynamicImport-Package: *". With that in the
> bundle I can successfully execute (jclass
> "javax.xml.xpath.XPathVariableResolver") where I couldn't without it.
> So perhaps that will work. I guess a test case is to remove the
> explicit javax imports you had to do and see if it still works.

That does work. There was another problem, which was that fields that
were accessible in my general environment weren't in the OSGI env.
I've fixed that by checking if I find the activator class and if so
calling setAccessible in all cases.

Haven't tried too hard on OSGI side yet, I'll poke at that next. I do
seem to be able to access a class in an explicitly exported package
(in it's manifest) and seemed to fail on one that wasn't exported.

I did add all the plugins I'm currently using as optional.

About to check in those changes.


More information about the armedbear-devel mailing list