[armedbear-devel] Changes committed to org.sciencecommons.lisp.protege

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu May 20 19:01:47 UTC 2010

Alan granted me commit rights, so I have updated the
org.sciencecommons.lisp.protege plugin to a (hopefully) fully working
version.  Instead of breaking ABCL out in a separate OSGi bundle, I
included it in the org.sciecommons.lisp.protege bundle directly as a)
I'd like to get ABCL out to the Protege community for use who probably
couldn't care less as long as they have a Common Lisp plugin, and b)
working through the threading/isolation issues doesn't look like a quick
task.

Attached to this mail is a tentative README cobbled together from Alan's
initial emails.