[armedbear-devel] ABCL 0.20 stabilization status

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun May 16 21:21:35 UTC 2010

Last week we branched for 0.20. After branching, a number of issues
were found. Some with respect to our relatively new pathname code,
others with respect to the reader reorganization we've had.

All of the issues *I* know of should be fixed. I've run the ansi tests
on the branch (on Windows) and the Maxima test suite too. Both succeed
without any surprises right now.

So, from where I stand it looks like we'll be able to release with our
current status. Please test the branch with your own normal usage
patterns to make sure the release will work for you too.

If things stay stable during the next week and no further regressions
will be reported, I'll create a release next weekend.