[armedbear-devel] system.lisp and handler-case

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:41:06 UTC 2010

eh, well

     [echo]
     [echo] Compiling Lisp system
     [echo] from /Users/alanr/repos/abcl/src/org/armedbear/lisp
     [echo] to   /Users/alanr/repos/abcl/build/classes/org/armedbear/lisp
     [java] Armed Bear Common Lisp 0.21.0-dev (built Thu May 13 2010
10:28:36 EDT)
     [java] Java 1.5.0_19 Apple Inc.
     [java] Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
     [java] Low-level initialization completed in 0.415 seconds.
     [java] Startup completed in 4.991 seconds.
     [java] #<THREAD "interpreter" {7BD86D}>: Debugger invoked on condition
of type ERROR
     [java]   Failed to find loadable system file 'system' in boot
classpath.
     [java] [1] CL-USER(1):