[armedbear-devel] asdf2 meets jar files

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue May 11 14:16:27 UTC 2010

On May 11, 2010, at 12:44 AM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> (asdf::initialize-source-registry '(:source-registry
> :ignore-inherited-configuration (:tree
> "jar:file:/Users/alanr/Desktop/jar2go.jar!/")))
>
> ->
>
> WARNING: Error while scanning system definitions under directory
> #P"jar:file:/Users/alanr/Desktop/jar2go.jar!/":
> Unsupported directory component :WILD-INFERIORS.

Fixed in [r12666][1], although I think there might be a further bug
in that we need to normalize the DIRECTORY to :ABSOLUTE in the case
of jar files, although that should be detected in the Pathname code.
Could you please report if this works in your test case?

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/timeline/12666

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."