[armedbear-devel] add fasl version to default directory for asdf cache

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Mon May 10 05:10:53 UTC 2010

On 5/9/10 9:10 AM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> Here's the proposed change to asdf.lisp
>
> Adds fasl version to the implementation string, and java-1.4 -
> java-1.7 to the architecture features.
>
> This gives (asdf::implementation-identifier)
> ->   "armedbear-0.20.0-dev-fasl36-darwin-java-1.5"

[…]

Added as [r12664][1].

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/12664

SLIME does something similar, for which the "unknown" bit for platform
always bothered me.  Using the the Java version used for compilation
makes some amount of sense, even though the FASLs should be identical
for all versions of Java, as it's our native compiler doing the bit
twiddling.  I should probably change SLIME as well.