[armedbear-devel] [armedbear-cvs] r12577 - branches/metaclass

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 21:32:15 UTC 2010

This commit completes the METACLASS functionality I was planning to
provide on trunk/.

The only thing which remains is writing regression tests. I don't see
any problems to do that with the code on trunk, as the ANSI tests show
no new breakage.

Since 0.20 is scheduled to be released beginning of may - as per our
normal release cycle - please test this functionality as much as
possible and report any issues you find. It will help improve the
quality of our 0.20 release: this functionality has the potential of
destabilizing our code, although I haven't found that to have
acctually happened.

Thanks in advance,

Erik.