[armedbear-devel] Patch for ASDF2 to use arbitrary output translation function

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 16:17:04 UTC 2010

Sorry, haven't had a chance to look closely at asdf2, but wanted to
point out that in certain contexts, like running applets, writing to
any file system is prohibited. For those cases, it would be nice if it
was super-easy to set a flag that says: if there isn't a compiled
version, or if it is stale, don't try to compile - just load source.

-Alan