[armedbear-devel] [asdf-devel] Patches for ABCL against asdf-1.641

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 15:53:24 UTC 2010

Alan,

ASDF-Binary-Locations has been obsoleted and replaced by the more
easily configurable ASDF-Output-Translations, which is now built into
ASDF itself.

ASDF 1.660 also includes some compatibility mode with ABL, if for some
reason you love the old ABL way.

I hope ABCL has fixed its merge-pathnames woes.

My understanding of macros is expanding
        — Matthias Felleisen wrt the PLT Scheme module system