[armedbear-devel] jar pathnames should be :ABSOLUTE

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Tue Mar 16 15:56:57 UTC 2010

Sounds really cool.

Long-term, is it conceivable to use a meta-class for improved Java integration? (External) Java classes would be instances and ABCL classes that are instances would be compiled to .class files. Obviously, instances of this meta-class would only be able to dispatch on the first argument.

Too complicated? Doable?

Thanks!

Axel