[armedbear-devel] ABCL and ASDF 1.636

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Mar 16 10:04:55 UTC 2010

On 3/15/10 10:58 PM, Faré wrote:
> In ASDF 1.636, I removed the dreaded DEFINE-METHOD-COMBINATION that
> has made ASDF hard to port to ABCL.

Great!  (We were getting around to it, honest…)

> Can someone in the ABCL team check whether the latest ABCL works with ASDF?
>
> Can you contribute a patch to run-tests.sh so it will run with ABCL?

I'm working on it, working straight from the GIT source as I notice
you've fixed a few things since 1.636.  There is some failure in
TRANSLATE-DIRECTORY-COMPONENTS that I don't understand, but let me spend
a little time wrestling with this to get a better idea of what is going
wrong.