[armedbear-devel] [armedbear-ticket] [armedbear] #38: CLOS :metaclass support

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 19:10:56 UTC 2010

The mail below was induced by the "automatic ticket annotator" from
Trac. While I installed it many moons ago, I was under the impression
it wasn't working. Nothing like that was the case: I just didn't get
it enough.

See http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/branches/0.11-stable/contrib/trac-post-commit-hook
on how you can annotate or close tickets from your commit message.