[armedbear-devel] Problems with compiled PROGV?

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Mar 5 07:57:49 UTC 2010

In analyzing the [bug with CL-JSON][1], I think the culprit lies in improper compilation of PROGV forms, although I have yet to come up with a simple example factored out of the CL-JSON codebase.  Reading last night's #abcl logs, I saw that Erik made a comment about problems with PROGV as well, without specifics.  Thinking that if I had other examples of how PROGV misbehaves it might shed some light on my problems, I'd like to ask for details about other misbehavior of compiled PROGV forms however scant.  Cases that are reproducible would be most welcome.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/ticket/85

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."