[armedbear-devel] recording source file locations

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 03:27:49 UTC 2010

Can anyone summarize what kinds of source information are recorded? Is
source location for generic function methods recorded? Variables?
Constants? Stuctures?

I'd like to extend source recording for functions defined
interactively in slime as well, if I can understand what needs to be
done on the abcl side.

I could hunt around the source but figured I'd ask in case someone has
thought of this recently.

I'm losing in slime most of the time I meta-point things.

On another debugging front, is it possible to get local variables for
functions that are interpreted, in the context of an exception? I
understand it's more difficult for compiled functions.

-Alan