[armedbear-devel] JVM Compilation

dmiles@users.sourceforge.net logicmoo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 23:13:30 UTC 2010

I mentioned this on IRC but Ville said that ABCL methods where much smaller
and would not be an issue.

So based of this info I made I never inline bytecode in larkc/uabcl ..
 (I make it poke at well heated static code instead preferred.. this also
makes the system more portable crossed recompilations). when a static call
site is not prefered a non static but well visited call site works well ex:
foo.length()  if  CXRImpl.LENGTH(LispObject obj) is too annoying in
bytecode.  so foo.length() is the reasonable compromise