[armedbear-devel] Fixing regressions in preparation for the next release

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:57:28 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

the time for a new release is approaching, and we've found a few
regressions that should be fixed before the release happens. With
r12804 and r12805 I fixed a few bugs introduced by me lately and one
introduced by Erik. Two more tests still fail with respect to 0.20:
PATHNAMES-PRINT-AND-READ-PROPERLY and PRINT.PATHNAME.1. I think they
are related with Mark's latest changes in how pathnames are printed;
for example, #P(:type "txt") is now incorrectly printed as #P(":TYPE
"txt")", which then can't be read back. Mark, can you check?

If anyone has other outstanding bug reports or feature requests for
the new release, I'd say this is the right time for telling :)

Cheers,
Alessio