[armedbear-devel] class-direct-subclasses has duplicates

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:22:53 UTC 2010

This fixes it. FWIW, here is the test as it fails previously.
Thanks!
-Alan

CL-USER> (defclass a () )
#<STANDARD-CLASS A {AECB15}>
CL-USER> (defclass b (a) )
#<STANDARD-CLASS B {96DEEC}>
CL-USER> (defclass b (a) )
#<STANDARD-CLASS B {96DEEC}>
CL-USER> (mop::class-direct-subclasses (find-class 'a))
(#<STANDARD-CLASS B {96DEEC}> #<STANDARD-CLASS B {96DEEC}>)