[armedbear-devel] embedding scripts for languages implemented in Lisp, was: ABCL 0.18.0 released

Robert Dodier robert_dodier at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 04:37:18 UTC 2010

--- On Wed, 1/13/10, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:

> For integration with existing applications ABCL implements
> Java Specification Request (JSR) 223: Java scripting API.

Hi, this is very interesting. I wonder how much work
it would be to extend the Lisp script engine to languages
implemented in Lisp. I have in mind Maxima, but there are
many other languages implemented in Lisp.

I'm just thinking out loud here -- haven't really thought
it through.

Thanks very much for all your efforts! You guys are really
making great progress.

best

Robert Dodier