[armedbear-devel] compiler problem

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 04:35:25 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 5:48 PM, Alan Ruttenberg
<alanruttenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> (BTW, I don't see why there would be an actual function created here -
> should be optimized away)

I've had a go at implementing the optimization

([funcall] (lambda(a b [&rest c]) ...) p q [r s ...]) -> (let ((a p)
(b q) (c (list r s ...))) ...)

http://svn.mumble.net:8080/svn/lsw/trunk/patches/optimize-lambda.lisp

I don't know if it's in the proper place in the compiler.
I've compiled my code in 0.18 trunk using it and I haven't run into problems.
It triggers some bug in my old version of ABCL (problem loading a
class file!) but I don't think it's worth investigating that so I
disable it in that version.

-Alan