[armedbear-devel] Instructions/patches for Hunchentoot on ABCL

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Mon Jan 4 16:30:57 UTC 2010

BTW: it is really easy to implement JSON-RPC with Hunchentoot and CL-JSON (which, alas, currently does not always work on ABCL). That makes CL a nice counterpart to Ajax frameworks such as Dojo. I still have to try out Parenscript, but if it works like I imagine (hopefully similar to GWT) then ABCL could become a really compelling Ajax development platform.

If you are after newbies, then installing packages must be easy. I'm really happy with the work-around shown on this mailing list, where one uses SBCL to install packages for ABCL. In the long run, ABCL obviously needs some kind of installation management.

Greetings,

Axel