[armedbear-devel] how to debug?

Alessio Stalla alessiostalla at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:47:43 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 3:10 AM, Alan Ruttenberg
<alanruttenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> You need to run bin/abcl, rather than cd bin; ./abcl.
>
> I'd suggest commenting out
>  (asdf::oos 'asdf::load-op 'patches :verbose *load-verbose*)
> in scripts/system-registry.lisp

If I do that (commenting out), I get an error:

Debugger invoked on condition of type ERROR:
  Cannot find Java class com.hp.hpl.jena.ontology.impl.OntModelImpl

leaving it as it is, and fixing a couple of minor errors (I must have
checked out a slightly broken revision), it compiles and loads fine. I
just did

bin/abcl

and then

(load "start")

is there some other step to trigger the bug?

Alessio