[armedbear-devel] how to debug?

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Feb 16 14:31:21 UTC 2010

On 2/16/10 12:42 AM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> Could this be the result of some corruption of my java environment?

[…]

I don't think so, because in my experience Java installations fail
catastrophically.

Do you have possibly two compilers in your environment?

For what it's worth, I was able to compile obo.lisp from lsw r619.  The
compiler complained heavily about READ-OBO-KEY-VALUES OBO STREAM
claiming that variables named LAMBDA::Gnnn "being defined but never
used", but produced the output attached to this message.  Perhaps you
can check your installation by attempting to load this FASL?

I used ABCL svn r12481 with the OSX 10.2.0 jdk 1.6.0_17 to build.

Not sure what else I can try from my side without more details, but if
you have a suggestion, I'd be happy to try to help.